Forum

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumInfinity Evolved: AnnouncementsWorld Reset
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

World Reset

Due to the massive corruption in our Infinity Evolved worlds we have decided to reset the world on April the 28th.

Our staff will be available if you have any questions, please place them here!

The world has been reset!

nice, i like resets, this is chance start from beginning and design all more right, with ideas caming during previous run   😉

Quote from zephyr14z on May 5, 2017, 11:16

nice, i like resets, this is chance start from beginning and design all more right, with ideas caming during previous run   😉

Thats right, also I hope to see you back on server some day so you can start over.

Besides Infinity Evolved we also offer SkyFactory 3 and soon also Beyond.

i cant connect to server..

time out every time

[18:42:38] [Netty Client IO #4/INFO] [FML/]: Rejecting connection SERVER: [FMLMod:MineFactoryReloaded{1.7.10R2.8.1}, FMLMod:ThermalExpansion{1.7.10R4.1.3}, FMLMod:ThermalFoundation{1.7.10R1.2.5}, FMLMod:RedstoneArsenal{1.7.10R1.1.2}, FMLMod:NetherOres{1.7.10R2.3.1}, FMLMod:ThermalDynamics{1.7.10R1.2.0}, FMLMod:TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.8.build988}]

i use standart 2.6.0 version, already tested on another infinity servers, all good

Quote from Lionear on May 9, 2017, 14:25

soon also Beyond.

i dont like 1.10 in all, it is bad version, he take x1,5 ram, x2 cpu at equal modpack size

althought for middle pack size, as beyond, my new cpu must be enough,

but others may can take troubles (who doesn't have intel 5ghz)